Thursday 24 September 2009

well x.X



"Headached's" Day for me today just because I did a stupid decision today, as they said, that was last minutes.I thought there going to be weird for only few people so I just simply ask for more people to join, but then "scolded" by people and da I'm appologise that needed ahDai to wait for me for about 30 minutes++ alone in the restaurant.I really appologise about it and junjie too.Just because I "cap" your phone.On the other hand, celcom was getting problem at the time, so people couldn't contact me included my mum.Mummy was worry about me.Sorry mum.

Come back to the topic, actually I had a great day besides I met waihong today that going to oversea either tomorrow or few days later.There was two cakes on the table.(Farewell + Birthday)... ... ... ... ... ...
...
...

@@Moodly...stop here!wait for the photos to explain all of this !


Lastly~ Happy Birthday kenneth & All The Best Waihong!!!




No comments: