Thursday 17 September 2009

Tonight gonna be a good night

well, the end of trial spm finally.PhewXD, and I had a great lunch with my laopss after the last exam(sweathui, joe ann, shao jia, carmen, margaret, valerie).

Haha, we went there by my oldly car.Just imagzine that seven persons in a car.wow! That was crazy enough.We had been mentioned by others pemandu on the road whole journey from chonghwa to kepong "Nelson Tan".Actually we planned for a steamboat, but the restaurant close at 3pm and start bussiness at 5pm .So, ...sighs =.= By the way, I met my mum there, kakaXD

umm, wondered that kepong area there got alot of delicious foods since we walked along the shop yesterday, and daaa we walked into the pet shop too.Cool, saw puppiess, wish to buy one for only myself.Can I?XD thus, I bought snack for my pet (buddie).

I skip my class today.Really feeling relax when the time i woke up, then watching tee new paper(da du hui+ yu le ban+ tou ban), turn on tv watch back the passed episodes(古灵精探B)!
Waiting for sweathui's photos & my Hari Raya Trip(Portdickson) nowW....woohoo!!

No comments: