Saturday 10 September 2011

Loving journey


Night view at Dataran Merdeka
We saw people were rehearsal-ing for Malaysia's Day at the midnight.wow!



I'm so happy and feeling romantic today.I have an one day(mid) tour in KL around Jalan Alor with my beloved Bryan.It's really feel soooOOO romance oh my! I love that feeling..seriously, I just want and search for this feeling before ^^ thanks dear for giving me the feeling i love today. Of course we do enjoy the delicious foods there! Grilled Fish, Rojak, Char Keoy Tiao, Soya without ice & Air mate kucing. Well, we were so dissapointed and unsatisfied to the rojak actually.Not really yummy, and it cot us 6 bucks for each rojak.Bryan said, we can do it ourselves! C.K.T , I'm not actually tasted it, so no comments ^^ GRILLED FISH !! woohoo, it's really nice with the chili sambal. we asked for two sambals. Not much i have eaten, the rest all finished by pig Bryan, haha.He really a hunger.We just finished our BBQ for our dinner, but he still not full.PIG! hahah..After that, on the way we walk back to car park, we bought tau fu fa for tomorrow breakfast,Yeah! Back, we followed the road board.And we home safe ^^


My beloved & Kio ( Looks tiring):D




Finally we had chosen 粗茶食馆 for our supper ♥




Heheh, Kioko ♥




Fruits Rojak (Not really recommended,Not nice)




Char Keoy Tiao (Bryan ate thiss, he was regret :D cause too full, haha pig!)




Grilled Fish 魔鬼鱼 (Very nice !!!=p)




Picha of the night

No comments: